środa, 6 października 2010

Magazines and Photography

Just yesterday I found some amazing magazines at the store.
The prices are ridiculous so I can only view them online.

amazing cover of Grey Magazine Issue 3



and samples of what you can see inside. don't know the names of the photographers unfortunately. the pics are simply beautiful

1. for the blur, mood, hands, things, colors

2. for the expression on the girl's face, movement

3. for the sneeking around, secrets


Issue 2 (spring summer)
1. for the cropping and the door

2. for the pose, look, darkness


Issue 1 (autumn winter 2009)
1. arms and whites



Next one is FOAM International Photography Magazine
By going on their website you can read the whole issue.
I can't copy any of their photographies but believe me they areeven better than the previous ones. Less fashion, more reality, true people.

Foam Magazine serves as exhibition space that embraces every aspect of photography: from documentary to fashion, from contemporary to historical, from world-famous photographers to young talent. Each issue features a specific theme that unites 8 diverse portfolios of 16 pages. Each portfolio is printed on a different type of paper.
*


I'm loving the name of the next one. GUP - your Guide to Unique Photography ^^
Made in Amsterdam, just like Foam. I guess it's for teenage/twenty-something. I had the last issue in my hands, it's pretty small and thin -- it's the only one I can afford. Anyways, there's a lot of information therefore it's hard to read. But apart from the text, the pics are goooood.



The tendency to cutting out the faces is verry intriguing I must get more into it

Fantom - Photographic Quarterly. oh! published in Milano, maybe I get my copy there.
It apears as if it was a giant photography book. Heavy and serious stuff. Everything is perfect about it. read the full issue


1. for the connection

2. for the abstraction


125 Magazine check yourself cause it's pure fashion and photography
1. just look at the pineapple


And that's about it for today. I'm trying to get as much information about photography as I can. I feel like I'm not 100% involved so I'm changing it. I even bought a book Visual Poetry: A Creative Guide For Making Engaging Photographs wonder if it helps. haha
Uni started this week so I've been kind of bussy. Less time to catch up on my tv shows and blogger world.

(A WSZYSTKO TO DO KUPIENIA W EMPIKU razem wyjdzie jakies 600$$$)

Nighty night

6 komentarzy: